ThinPrint AutoConnect error 1002

TPAutoConnect.exe . message string data: 10.0.0.101, 000E351F7D64, 10.0.0.138. Can you please tell me what computer model you have? Welcome to the Spiceworks Community. ThinPrint AutoConnect component has stopped working. Application Version: 8.8.734.1. Anybody who has used the built-in event viewer that comes with Windows more than once, has probably seen the message “The description for Event ID ( 50 ) in Source ( SomeService ) cannot be found.The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.” when viewing certain events. on terminal servers, workstations, or on virtual desktops. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. Are you an IT Pro? This is also known as location based printing.The app installs a section in group policy that allows you to deploy printers based on a number of parameters to deploy printers. Browsing through the event logs also showed the following event logged upon restarting the virtual desktop and logging on: … Close the program. Sep 07, 2009.

Hello dphc. Creating your account only takes a few minutes. Event ID: 1002 Source: ThinPrint AutoConnect. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH. The component is installed as a Windows service on the computers on which the applications are running, i.e.

The community is home to millions of IT Pros in small-to-medium businesses. ThinPrint AutoConnect is an integral element of ThinPrint Engine and Desktop Agent. Check online for a solution and close the program . ThinPrint is a little app provided by VMware to be used with VMware View that can be installed onto your servers to deploy printers via GPO. The submitted event will … No information found about event id 1002. In the meantime, please reference the pages below and I will continue to research a solution: Note: Service procedures that involve field-replaceable units (FRUs) do not apply to software-based products, such as IBM Spectrum Virtualize.For information about possible user actions that relate to FRU replacements, refer to your hardware manufacturer's documentation. Search for event id 1002: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) If you have additional details about this event please, send it to us.